Federal Public Service Commission will hold the Competitive Examination (CSS)-2015, for recruitment to posts in BS-17 in various occupational Groups/Services under the Federal Government from Saturday 14th February, 2015.
2. Cut off date for determining the eligibility of the candidates in terms of age, domicile, qualification etc. will be 31st December, 2014. Both male and female including disabled persons having atleast 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree between the ages of 21 to 28 years as on 31.12.2014 are eligible. The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories mentioned in Rule 3 of CSS CE Rules 2015, subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements.
3. All aspirants may apply online for CSS Examination during the period 1st October to 31st October 2014, followed by submission of hard copy of online form and documents as per procedure stipulated in Rule 7 of the CSS CE Rules 2015.
4. Rules & syllabus are available on FPSC Website www.fpsc.gov.pk . The intending candidates may go through the CSS CE Rules 2015 and syllabi of their chosen subjects and note changes made therein.
5. Formal advertisement for inviting applications will be issued in the last week of September, 2014
- Dr Anam Faryal Afzal, 58th in Pakistan, CSS-2015
- The Case of Urdu for CSS
- Waiting for the Panama verdict
- Probing the CSS examination
- Interview with Zumr -e- Fatima CSS-2015
- Postponement of interviews for the post of Medical Officers
- Mainstreaming Fata
- Why English again?
- Lahore and the PSL final
- Incentives and career paths